2013 East Renfrewshire Business Awards
This year's short list has now been announced. See the short list
We are delighted to announce the launch of the East Renfrewshire Business Awards for the second year running. The Awards ceremony will take place at the Dalmeny Park Country House Hotel, on Thursday 6 June 2013 hosted by Scottish broadcaster and writer Sally Magnusson.
Find out more or book online.
The East Renfrewshire Business Awards are a great opportunity for local businesses to demonstrate excellence and gain widespread recognition for their achievements. The event will also showcase outstanding examples of how the business community is driving forward the local economy.
East Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce
We are an independent, not for profit, company whose aim is to promote and facilitate business, encourage a healthy business environment and improve prosperity in East Renfrewshire.
The benefits of Chamber membership include:
- Networking opportunities with business in the East Renfrewshire area and beyond.
- Ten Events each year covering a wide variety of business topics and all free to members.
- Access to members lists of over 200 businesses looking for contacts and business opportunities.
- A chance to enter our prestigious awards ceremony every summer.
- A package of tailored benefits.
- Chamber contacts for any business related issues you require help with.
Are you getting the most out of East Renfrewshire?
The online trading network - allows companies to register their services if they are interested in working with the Council.
Procurement guidance - Information on procurement procedures within the Council and how to contact the team.
The law on waste is changing - make sure your business is ready
Free briefings are taking place across Scotland and are open to all businesses.
To find your nearest event and book your place please click here or email Regulationbriefings@zerowastescotland.org.uk