The East Renfrewshire Business Awards 2019 are back and now open for entry!
The race is on to win one of the prestigious category titles of the 2019 East Renfrewshire Business Awards. The application process is now open and businesses are urged to apply to promote their companies and celebrate their achievements. This year, the judges are looking forward to finding more inspiring examples in East Renfrewshire’s vibrant business community that illustrate the wealth of talent and enterprise in the region.
The awards are open to businesses of all sizes, in all sectors based in East Renfrewshire and are free to enter. The range of awards has been designed to be fully accessible to all businesses. Companies can enter up to three of the eight categories. Why not apply and tell us what’s great about your business?
The award categories for the 2019 Awards are:-
• Best Home Based Business Award – sponsored by East Renfrewshire Council
• Developing East Renfrewshire’s Young Workforce Award – sponsored by George Leslie Limited
• Family Business Award – sponsored by PBA, now part of Stantec
• Excellence in Customer Service Award – sponsored by The Avenue Shopping Centre
• Most Promising New Business Award – sponsored by Business Gateway East Renfrewshire
• Community Impact Award – sponsored by CALA Homes West
• Best New Product or Service Award – sponsorship still available
• East Renfrewshire’s Best Business – sponsored by Taylor Wimpey West Scotland
To view the categories and criteria please click here and to request an application forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the awards helpline on 0141 887 6181.
Businesses have until 5pm on Wednesday 17th April to submit their completed application forms.
Laura Molloy, President of East Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce stated “The annual East Renfrewshire Business Awards is the Chamber’s jewel in the crown. It is a chance for the business community to showcase the significant talent and entrepreneurship that we see reflected in the membership every day. It is also a chance for the unique mix of companies and agencies collaborating and investing in the area to give something back and we thank all the award sponsors without whom we could not deliver this exceptional event.”
All finalists will be featured in the media and the winners will be announced at the glittering black tie awards dinner at the newly refurbished Dalmeny Park Hotel in Barrhead on Thursday 6th June 2019.
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities still available so if you are interested in getting your company brand associated with this prestigious event please email the awards team on email@example.com or telephone 0141 887 6181.