*The Closing Date has been extended until Tuesday 20th Match at 5pm*
East Renfrewshire Business Awards 2018 are now open for entry
The race is on to win one of the prestigious category titles of the 2018 East Renfrewshire Business Awards. The application process is now open and businesses are urged to apply to promote their companies and celebrate their achievements. This year, the judges are looking forward to finding more inspiring examples in East Renfrewshire’s vibrant business community that illustrate the wealth of talent and enterprise in the region.
The awards are open to businesses of all sizes, in all sectors operating in East Renfrewshire and are free to enter. The range of awards has been designed to be fully accessible to all businesses. Companies can enter up to three of the eight categories.
The awards, which are hosted by East Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce attract high profile industry support and this year is no different. We are delighted to have Taylor Wimpey West Scotland as our Principal sponsor for the second year.
Audrey Ross, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey West Scotland said: “We’re delighted to once again continue our support of the East Renfrewshire Business Awards as this year’s principal sponsor, and as sponsor of the category Developing East Renfrewshire’s Young Person’s Workforce Award. We are fully committed to delivering three developments of new homes across the local area – Maidenhill in Newton Mearns, Kirkton View in Neilston, and Duncarnock in Barrhead – which will offer an impressive range of new homes making this an exciting time for our business in the East Renfrewshire area. This sponsorship is a great opportunity for us to strengthen our links with the local East Renfrewshire business community, and we’re very happy to be involved.”
The award categories for the 2018 Awards are:-
- Developing East Renfrewshire’s Young Workforce Award sponsored by Taylor Wimpey West Scotland
- Family Business Award sponsored by East Renfrewshire Council
- Excellence in Customer Service Award sponsored by the Avenue Shopping Centre
- Most Promising New Business Award sponsored by Business Gateway East Renfrewshire
- Community Impact Award sponsored by CALA Homes West
- Independent Retailer of the Year Award sponsorship still available
- East Renfrewshire’s Best Business Award (10 employees or less) sponsorship still available
- East Renfrewshire’s Best Business Award (11 employees or more) sponsored by George Leslie Limited
To view the categories criteria please click here
To request your application forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what forms you require.
All finalists will be featured in the media and the winners will be announced at the glittering awards dinner at the Busby Hotel on Thursday 7th June. We are delighted to announce that we have STVs Jennifer Reoch confirmed to host the Black Tie Awards Dinner.