Do you have an interest in our work and could spare a couple of hours every month? Then we would like to hear from you. Full training provided.
We are looking to recruit new members to its main governing Board and subsidiary Board who are:
- Keen and enthusiastic individuals with an interest in the communities we work within;
- Have an interest in housing, regeneration, finance, business, or the community
- Have an interest in the development of new build affordable social housing.
- Have an interest in partnership working through collaboration with our key partners
- We are particularly interested in increasing Board representation from younger people, or from females, and from our local tenant or owners
Barrhead Housing Association is a registered social landlord and a Scottish charity, providing over 925 rented properties within East Renfrewshire. The Association set up a subsidiary company, Levern Property Services in 2011, principally to expand factoring services to local owners both residential, third sector and commercial; in addition the subsidiary will look at expanding the aims of the Association through employment opportunities and delivering extended services to customers.
We are looking to complement both our governing Board with the appointment of interested individuals who could offer assistance with our activities as a social landlord, and/or have an interest in our subsidiary expansion.
For more information please contact Shirley Robison, Chief Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 881 0638 or call into our office 60-70 Main Street, Barrhead G78 1SB for a chat. Closing date for applications 30th April 2017.
Website – www.barrheadha.org
Registered Charity No. SC 036265